Friday, May 14, 2010

Bask Shower Caddy by Umbra

I bought this at The Container Store yesterday and am already in love with it!

The girls share a bathroom, and we had Barbies all over the bathtub. At least 10 Barbies. I kid you not. Plus smaller toys that squirt water, washcloths, and Barbie accessories. What a mess!

I have tried many other products that claim they are for holding toys in the bathtub. Not one of them has ever worked for me. Anything with a suction cup DOES NOT stick to the wall.

We had Barbies all over the tub. It's not a pretty sight.

I found this, the Bask Shower Caddy by Umbra, at The Container Store yesterday for $19.99. It has two hooks at the top, so it can hang from the curtain rod, towel rod, or the shower head. I hung ours from the shower head. All three baskets have holes in the bottom for draining, and the baskets can be adjusted up or down the chain. This is GENIUS!

All of our Barbies fit in here, all our washcloths, all the itty bitty toys that seem to be so necessary for bath time.

Princess was quick to point out an additional feature that I was unaware of: I had inadvertently put all of her toys in the top basket and all of Big Sister's toys in the middle basket. You can divide toys by kid, by basket. Even better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment