Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Review of T30037 Magic Bones Interactive Dog Game

Originally submitted at FetchDog.com

Our Magic Bones Interactive Dog Game is designed to capture canine curiosity, engaging your dog in the hunt for tasty rewards - and the positive reinforcement of a job well done. Hide dog treats inside for hours of fun. 11dia x 2H Hide treats inside Make the most of doggie downtime with this ...


Doesn't work for us

By Cozychairbks from Fort Worth, TX on 7/7/2010

 

3out of 5

Cons: Not Much Fun

Best Uses: Indoors

Describe Yourself: Long-time Pet Owner

I bought this for my border collie/blue heeler mix. She figured it out immed. and can find all the hidden treats before we can make it out the door. Thus, this toy is not useful for us. I wish I hadn't spent the money on it.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment