Thursday, February 11, 2010

Building A Snowman

I don't get it. I know that admitting this will make me look like an idiot, but I am ready to face that label.

I just don't get how to build a snowman. Is it because I grew up in North Texas, where we rarely ever have enough snow to build a snowman?! It's something that I have NEVER been able to do.

I get the physics. Snow. Ball. Set on top. Repeat.

But when I build a snowman, he turns out looking like a lumpy mess.

I'm not even going to include pictures from today's snow day. It's too pathetic. I can't even make it look better with a scarf or hat.

Luckily, my kids aren't too interested in snowman building. They'd rather throw snow at each other. Or find "clean" patches of snow and eat it.

Can someone please explain this to me? Or send me a YouTube link so I can finally figure this out?! It's embarrassing, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment