Wednesday, January 6, 2010

One of THOSE Days

Have you ever had one (or two or three) of those days where you feel like you're insides are going to snap apart? It might be something small that breaks you, but you know you're about to break?

I'm about to break.

Can't really give you a reason why.

After I dropped the kiddos off at school today I came home and got back in bed. For two hours. Watched JAG on tv. I love JAG!

I ignored the laundry, the dishes, dinner, errands, all of it. So now, hours later, how do I feel? Still drawn tight, like I might snap. The trick is to see if I can get through karate class without crying in front of the kids and the college-age instructor.

I'm blaming this on PMS. Ever had one of those days? You're just not sure you're gonna make it through without yelling at someone? It will be a test of my strength and will to make it through the next two hours. Will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment