Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lesson Learned

Just so you know-

Don't EVER put a bottle of water in your purse. It might accidentally get turned upside down and, unbeknownst to you, start dripping all over the inside of your purse. Then, you might not discover it until the entire bottle has dripped into your purse, giving you your very own Lake De Coach.

I don't mind the wet wallet, the soggy Kleenex, or even the lipstick swimming in water. It really doesn't bother me that my favorite purse will now have a watermark on it.

It's my Kindle. *sob* Dripping wet. It turns on, but only allows me to read one or two pages before it starts automatically flipping pages backwards. The only way to make it stop is to turn it off.

And I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A REALLY GOOD STORY. And my husband's not home, so I have the entire evening to do nothing but read.

And now I can't. *sob* And my Kindle has gone crazy.

Just a word to the wise: don't put water bottles in your purse. Bad things can happen, man. Bad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment