Sunday, January 17, 2010

He loves me...He really really loves me


Hubby and I went on a date last night.

House of Blues.

SuperDiamond.

They're a Neil Diamond tribute band, and nothing says middle aged married couple like going to a tribute band--especially a Neil Diamond band.

At least the venue was hip.

We questioned even going because SuperDiamond didn't take the stage until 10:00. PM. We're usually asleep on the couch at that point, waking up just in time for the weather. Then we stumble to the bedroom and go to bed.

Back to the HOB. We get there and the opening band was L O U D. And, without me saying anything, Scott found me a pair of earplugs to wear.

I couldn't have made it though the night without them. Sweet Scott knows me well enough, and such a small act of kindness and love made the whole evening great.

And, of course, SuperDiamond was great, too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You guys must be getting old! ;) What a great guesture on your hubby's part.

    ReplyDelete