Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hiding

I have found the perfect hiding place.

I'm not talking about hide-n-seek hiding place. I'm talking get away from your kids yet still be close enough in case something goes wrong hiding place.

My wonderful new hiding spot? The Princess's Room!

Let me set the stage: her room is the only bedroom upstairs and it is attached to the playroom. She wanted to move up there so she could have the playroom (and sister's toys) at her fingertips. She is a clever bird, this one!

I went up there yesterday to reorganize and declutter, as her birthday is one week after Christmas. I was up there for 2 hours, by myself, watching CMT and getting her room done the way I wanted it done!

And not one person bothered me. It was heavenly. It was quiet. It was clean.

It's my new hiding spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment