Monday, January 25, 2010

He texts, She texts

Does anyone else have this problem?

Is *seems* that dear husband's phone does not receive MY texts. OK, so my texts aren't hugely important, just "Stop by the store on your way home to get milk" kind of texts. Occasionally there is the informative text, "The Dr. said my bloodwork is fine," or the "I'm in Best Buy standing next to the Wiis. Where are you?" text.

Oh, he gets all sorts of other texts during the day: the Tiger Woods joke of the day, the invites to play golf, the ones where a client files a claim.

Yet, somehow, he says, "Nope. Didn't get your text. Must be something wrong with the phone." (shakes phone for emphasis)

Maybe I'll change the context of my texts (if you get my drift....) and we'll see what happens THEN! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment